Thursday 10 January 2013

Day 10

  • Weight: 122.8kg
  • BMI: 32.0
  • Loss:1.6kg
  • Thoughts: You may not win friends with salad, but you also lose weight.
 After three days at work where I beat myself into the <1500 cal per day regime, I feel I have done well. The moobs are certainly starting to bugger off. There were a few times of near-weakness (extreme headache on day 1 made me want to reach for the KFC, but I manned up) but all in all, I am quite happy.

This afternoon I am off for a swim at the local council pool. My aim is to contract cholera which will lead to a rapid loss of weight. And possibly vital signs.

Whilst I am here, I am going to post a recipe for Hannah's (happy birthday by the way) guilt free greens soup. Not tried it yet but it sounds good, so will prepare some today.


Hannah's guilt free diet soup


1 bag of watercress
1 bag of spinach
1 chicken stock cube
garlic
2 shallots/half a small onion/ 4 spring onions/something oniony doesnt matter which of the same amount

sweat onion and garlic in a pan with a bit of water not oil
add leafy green stuff and a little more water, steam til leaves look floppy.
add stock cube and enough water to cover the green stuff. boil for a minute or two.
whizz up in a blender or with a hand blender.

add pepper and salt to taste and more water if its looking a bit thick. You can maybe a bit of milk or a spoon of light philli to make it creamy if you want.

perfect tasty diet soup, with no oil or naughty stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment