Thursday 22 May 2014

Procrastination

"Let's start after Christmas"

"Let's wait until we've moved house"

"Let's wait until we're a little more settled"

I have to say, I am a champion procrastinator. I love putting stuff off, especially if it's stuff like stopping eating pies and pizza. However, I can't put it off any more. It's that time again.

Last night we had a pizza. And it was truly awesome. Seriously, whoever thought of putting frankfurters into a pizza crust? I love you and all you stand for. So, this morning I woke up and truly realised it was time to stop being a salad dodging fatster again and show my full love for healthy stuff. The scales agreed. "Ach der Lieber" they shouted in their efficient German accent. "Please just vun at a time, danke schoen". Also, I have been receiving threatening phonecalls from My Fitness Pal again, so yep...back onto it.

I won't sacrifice the weekend kebab though...

No comments:

Post a Comment